Saturday, December 5, 2015

SERVE PEOPLE AND SUCCESS FOLLOWS

SERVE PEOPLE AND SUCCESS FOLLOWS

Max Double Diamond, Darlene McGregor is a powerful proponent of life. Following a near fatal accident, Darlene feels that the love of her family and her use of Max products were major factors in restoring her health. She now leads the Max charge into Africa.
“I do not simply want to do business.  I must know that I am making a difference in people’s lives.
“I believe that as I serve people, success will follow..”
“My introduction to Max came at a very difficult moment.  An auto accident had compromised my health.  A friend brought a Max product to me thinking that it might help. I rejected the offer.  I dismissed Max, not because of its science, but because I did not like its distribution model.  How foolish!  My friend was persistent and I hate to think where I would be without her belief in these amazing products. She even offered to pay for the first month’s supply in order to displace my fears and get me using them.  She knew that she had something that could be life changing and as it turned out, it was and continues to be for me and my team.”
“Poor health has plagued me for most of my life.  Before discovering the health benefits of glutathione I was an overweight single mom, despondent, discouraged, and broke.  I was in a very dark place.”
“With the help of Max I got my weight where I want it to be, regained my energy and now I feel great.  I now have a purpose beyond anything I ever knew before.  My life is full and focused with an undiscovered potential that is invigorating.“
“I really didn‘t have a desire to build a network business but because of my very positive personal experiences I decided that I would, but only if we went to Africa.  I had built a significant team there in a previous company. I recognized the power of what our patents represent.  This new medical technology of RiboCeine is life changing. I had the connections – love the  African people, their work ethic, and their ability to embrace an opportunity.  I am dedicating two years to building my network.”
“Being away from my home or husband is not fun, but I am willing to sacrifice for the greater good by serving the wonderful people of Africa.  I have team members who sell Cellgevity on the street one pill at a time and the people are seeing results from those small samples of product.”
“The power that results from this business is amazing. One of my Associates was about to lose his house.  In Africa it is very common for a renter to demand two year’s rent in advance.  Finding a place that requires less than one year is very rare.  My friend was concerned because his future rent had been called due and without paying he was going to lose his home.  In his first month in Max he earned enough to cover an entire year’s rent and then some.
Tears come to your eyes when you see people helped by this business model.
“Finding solution and purpose in your own business is wonderful.  Serving people as they find success in their business is everything.  We see both happen everyday in my team.”

No comments:

Post a Comment